Romana is the Head of HR at Red Bull for Czech and Slovak Republic. Formerly she worked as HR and Employer Brand Manager for L’Oréal. In GoodCall and Reed Specialist Recruitment she managed recruitment teams specializing in headhunting and direct recruitment.
Implementation of Employer Branding and HR Marketing
Romana Martincova, Head of HR at Red Bull and former HR and TA manager at L’Oréal will teach you where to start if you want to build an employer's strategic brand. She will explain the procedure and individual steps of strategic employer branding. She will also say, for example, how to involve a new "phygital" phenomenon in employer branding or why candidate experience is important.
- Determine the target group
- Create attractive and authentic campaign content
- Involve employees in content creation
- Link internal EVP with external communication campaign
- Obtain internal management support for investments in employer branding
- Various activation tools and campaigns
- Work with social media for the purpose of building the employer's brand
- Create a concept of a successful employer branding strategy
- Demonstration of the practical application of a successful strategic approach of employer branding to a specific FMCG company