Jan Procházka is a lawyer at Deloitte Legal. He focuses on corporate, contract and labor law. He assists his clients in the management of everyday legal matters and in resolving legal disputes both in court and out of court. He has many years of experience from projects aimed at company reorganizations. He is a member of the German law firm and provides comprehensive legal advice in German as well.
Legal Aspects of Today's Recruitment
Modern recruitment combined with new digital technologies such as social networks, online interviews, robotization, and digital databases with artificial intelligence bring new challenges in terms of legislation. Deloitte Legal Partner and expert in Czech and international labor law Jan Prochazka will guide you through the legal aspects of recruitment.
- What you must NOT ask during an interview
- Implementation of GDPR and its best-practise
- Legal binding of the job offer
- Trial period and how to set it up
- Competition clauses in practice
- Aspects of home office and remote work